Ke Nalu 775 FOIL
KeNalu 775 FOIL
Front wing - SURFACE AREA 1496cm2
The ‘Iwa Hydrofoil is an all-around foil design for varying conditions to suit most riders. Available in two sizes: we are only stocking the 775 currently
250mm x 775mm- 1496cm2 aspect ratio 4.14
The 775 is the “go to” foil for most in small to medium waves/swells and a good downwind SUP/Surf foil for riders up to 95kg
· Wing optimally designed to provide early lift and maneuverability yet still provides a stable platform with great drive.
· Adjustable rear stabilizer with two mounting positions and AOI (angle of incidence) adjustment with included specially designed washer/shims that allow increments of ½ degree of adjustment.
· Fully modular system making transport and swapping components easy.
· Available with both plate and deep Tuttle systems.
· 66cm (26 in.) pre-preg. Carbon fiber mast
· Longer fuselage for improved stability.
· Every foil comes with a protective carrying case.
Fully constructed with pre-preg Carbon fiber with an aluminum reinforced carbon fiber fuselage that is both stronger and stiffer than either an all carbon or all aluminum fuselage on its own.
Disassemble and rinse with fresh water after each use.
*Weight recommendations are approximate for novice to intermediate riders. Varying conditions and skill levels can affect foil size.
Intended use is for rolling swells not specifically breaking waves. Foiling into the surf or breaking waves can put forces on the foil beyond its design capacity & potentially cause injury or death to yourself or others. Foiling in breaking waves is at your own risk.