Xcel Infiniti Comp split toe boots
- XCEL INFINITI COMP DIPPED CELLIANT SPLIT TOE WETSUIT BOOTS - 3MM
- Men's wetsuit boots
- Thickness: 3mm
- Glued and blindstitched: A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction
- Liquid neoprene: Fully dipped in liquid neoprene that creates a complete water tight seal, eliminating any water entry vi
- Round toe: Comfortable boot design with great freedom of movement
- Pressure bonded back ankle pull loop: Durable heel loop that makes entrane/exit a breeze
'This high performance, lightweight bootie is fully dipped in liquid neoprene to keep water out and warmth in. Its low profile, sleek design lets you really feel your board under your feet, with an inner split toe configuration for even greater control. 100% glued & blindstitched seams.' - Xcel
Like the rest of the Infiniti Comp range they are designed for performance, thanks to the water sealing dipping process, and celliant lining, you are able to wear 3mm boots throughout the winter in some of the colder parts of the UK so these will be perfect if you really dislike thick boots.
At the top of the boot there's a section which is not dipped, this helps it maintain a bit more durability when it's being pulled off and on, they've also added a webbing pull tab on the rear of the heel so you can easily pull the boot on.
LIQUID NEOPRENE Dipped in liquid neoprene to fully seal seams and maximize warmth without sacrificing flexibility.
THERMO DRY CELLIANT An exclusive feature of Xcel wetsuits, TDC is their top performance wetsuit lining. Made of 'Smart Fiber Technology', Xcel uses hollow fibers that have been filled with a mineral compound that can convert lost body heat into infrared energy which Xcel say is 'clincally proven to enhance performance with greater warmth, increased endurance and faster recovery'.
As well as being made of celliant fibers, the texture of the polypro lining has a fluffy pile that traps air and helps wick water away from the skin giving you an extra insulating layer between the neoprene and your skin.
ANKLE LOOP The Pressure Bonded Back Ankle Pull Loop is the most durable construction for keeping the pull loop attached to the boot. Pressure bonding also means a more watertight construction, since it requires no stitching that would otherwise penetrate the neoprene and let water in.
- Fully Dipped in liquid neoprene to seal water out and warmth in
- Thin, lightweight sole for a true-to-the-board feel
- Blued and blind stitched seams
- Back ankle pull loop
SIZING - go for the same size as your shoe size - the number on the boot is US size therefore size 10 US is UK size 9.