Takuma 6'10 ZK FOIL SUP
TAKUMA 6'10 X 26" ZK FOILBOARD
Designed for the Ultimate foiling experience.
These boards make foiling much easier as they allow the board to break the surface tension between board and waters surface. You Benefit from super fast downwind sensations as the board is easier to pop back up onto the foil if you loose speed.
A big improvement on using conventional SUP's. Experience easy, fast take offs allowing the rider to explore the ocean swells and bumps with ease .The chine bevel rails and parrellel outline shape give a Short board feel to pump and generate additional speed easily.The Large tail volume to help stability to fly up on the foil as soon as possible.
The 6'10 works a dream in the surf, small enough to provide easy pumping and tight arcing turns, this board really does feel like snowboarding !
Volume and width in the nose for stability and control.
6'10 x 26" x 4 1/2 - 100 litres (carbon weight 6.4kg )
Other models available to pre order
- EPS Foam with Full wood (bamboo) sandwich construction or Full Carbon
- Reinforced PVC Foil box position
- EVA diamand brushed DECKPAD
- This board cannot be used as a conventional SUP
- 2 US boxes for ( foil position)
- Foot strap inserts and screws (no foot straps provided)
- Carry handle
- 2 Leashing points
- Gore tex valve