Takuma 6'6 ZK MINI FOIL SUP
Designed for the Ultimate foiling experience.
These boards make foiling much easier as they allow the board to break the surface tension between board and waters surface. You Benefit from super fast downwind sensations as the board is easier to pop back up onto the foil if you loose speed.
Volume and width in the nose for stability and control.
The Shape of the new trend is designed based on the Concept of our original ZK line : A compact yet voluminous shape offering much more pumping ability and manoeuvrability along with easier take off.
Due to its well balanced stability, all level riders can enjoy this model in various conditions : Surf, down wind or flat water.
6'6 x 29" x 5 7/16 - 145 litres
Other models available to pre order
Size : 5'9" x 26 3/4" x 4 7/8"
Vol. : 112L
Size : 6'2" x 27 1/2"" x 5"
Vol. : 130L
- EPS Foam with Full Carbon sandwich construction
- Reinforced PVC Foil box position
- EVA diamand brushed DECKPAD
- This board cannot be used as a conventional SUP
- 2 US boxes for ( foil position)
- Multiple Foot strap inserts and screws (no straps provided)
- Ledge Carry handle
- 2 Leashing points