Outdoor SUP Yoga - 1.15hr
Feel the breeze on your face and smell the sea ...with our sessions in the protected water of North dock in Llanelli . SA152LF
SUP Yoga in Llanelli - North Dock
Yoga on a paddleboard – or SUP Yoga – is coming to Llanelli. Jump on board with us to try out one of the fastest growing and exciting combinations in both the yoga and SUP worlds.
Join The SUP HUT and Sup Yoga Swansea this summer for one of our unique outdoor Yoga Sessions, at North Dock, Llanelli.
During our 75 minute Sup Yoga sessions, you will be guided through an introduction to paddle boarding and a warm up and introduction on how yoga can be transferred onto the water! Learn the basic postures and techniques to get your practice going on a board.
Yoga Teacher Helen Wilson (Womankind Yoga, Beach Yoga Swansea Bay) will show you how to move through gradual postures on your board – in a class that will both challenge, strengthen and relax both your body and mind.
These sessions are available for GIFT VOUCHERS - Please indicate on the notes section on checkout
Benefits of SUP yoga
1) Yoga is just fantastic for overall health and wellbeing. It..
· Relaxes the body
· Focuses and clearing the mind
· Improves posture
· Increases flexibility
· Tones and lengthens muscles
· Helps reduce stress and associated problems such as anxiety and depression
2) SUP yoga is more challenging and puts a new perspective on either your current yoga or SUP practice. The unstable platform creates a different challenge physically, where you have to engage core strength to keep you grounded and balanced.
Even simple postures become more challenging and you can have loads of fun trying them out!
3) You won’t have to be experienced in either yoga or paddle boarding to give it a go. Our Intro to Sup Yoga sessions will guide you through postures suitable for everybody.
What the sessions cost
£15 per 75 min session (6 spaces per session) Please arrive at least 15 mins before the session starts.
What the sessions include
Inflatable board and wetsuit hire and tuition.
Changing room facilities. A car park (charges apply) can be found directly opposite North Dock.
Where to meet and what to wear?
Come to the sessions as if you were going to go for an outdoor swim with suitable bathing costumes/shorts and/or wetsuit and a towel.
Find North Dock at North Dock, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA15 2LF.
Lesson is given by Annapurna Helen Wilson, Classical Hatha Yoga Teacher (500hr certified, Yoga Alliance) and SUP Safety & Rescue Certified (Waterskills Academy WSA) www.womankindyoga.com
All sessions booked and payed for are non-refundable. (We will offer a refund if notified 5 days in advance of the session date)