90% of carbon performance at 50% of the price! We are quite aware that there are many keen paddlers who dream of a high performance carbon paddle but without the budget to access one.
• The well balanced all round blade received the new double concave that helped make the lima such a great paddle. • The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade. • Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
Medium – 81.4 inches
– Core foamed with recycled plastic bottles Armacell material.
– 200g biaxial carbon for lightweight.
– Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase durability.
– ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade nech for greater strength.
SHAFT STIFFNESS - S40 - round shaft
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts. When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
The S40 Shaft gives the paddler :
• A balance in performance between stiffness and flex.