Takuma 6'1 Foil Surfboard
Takuma 6’1 DBS foil surfboard
This relatively compact shape allows great Reactivity , Agility and Versatility to the rider.
The Board can be ridden in a traditional surfing sense setup in Quad or remove the surfing fins and fit a hydro foil to the universal US boxes with a universal fixing plate used by most of the brands. (not supplied)
A wide tail with generous volume to ctach the smallest mush burger waves
Foils using a Tuttle box (Go foil pictured) will have to be fitted into a universal plate adaptor.
- 6’1’’ x 22’’ 3/4 x 2 7/8 : 44L
- Full sandwich wood
- Reinforced PVC Foil position
- 4 futures fin boxes - fins supplied
- 2 US fin boxes ( foil position)
- 2 leash plugs
- NO FOIL is Supplied with this board
- Front footstrap inserts (no straps)