Your shopping cart is empty!
Starboard 9'0 Pro Wood
2014 Starboard 9'0 Pro Wood Construction
"High performance in any size surf."
An unsurpassed shape incorporating a square tail, mono-concave and generous tail rocker that maintains this board's position as an ultimate all-rounder. A board that handles waves of consequence with ease, yet is able to tear up the small stuff with style. Flatter deck profile, with moderate volume and rail thickness, offer the perfect blend for stability, while containing the speed of larger waves and generating it in smaller surf. "Continuous single concave the entire length of the board"
Board weight - 8.89kg
Max rider weigth - 90kg
Board supplied with 3 Hexcel red fins . 1 x 140cm rear , and 2 x 4.5" sides
|274.3 cm||73.3 cm||10.4 cm||43 cm|
- Full PVC clear UV protection film.
- PU painted ding-resistant rails.
- Impact resistant wood deck.
- Three-quarter deck pad with 3mm square-groove EVA foam in the standing area, 2mm EVA fore and aft
- All boards 9'8" and shorter feature an integrated EVA kicker on the tail.
- Hexcel center fins.
- Pro models have Hexcel side fins, Starboard flex side fins for other models.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!