BIC 10'0 Cross soft tech
10’0’ BIC Cross soft
The BIC‘CROSS-SUP’ blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga and great fun in waves in the knee to waist high range. For better surfing performance the 10'6 Performer would be a good choice.
If you have recently got in to Stand up paddling and bought a Inflatable , but feel you have reached the full potential isups can achieve . The 10’0’ BIC Cross soft will allow you to further progress your skills in flat water or surfing without compromising enjoyment and at the same time offering great durability.
ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
10’0’’ x 33.0’’ / 27lbs / 195L
• Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring on a 10’ board.
• Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
• Attachment points - Four deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport for when you want to take a picnic bag !
• Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
• Full deck pad - Maximizes use of entire deck for particularly fitness & yoga.
Fins supplied - 1 rear fin
Board weight 12.5kg
Max rider weight for good stability: 220lbs / 110kg