Takuma BX Hybrid Carbon FOIL SUP
TAKUMA 7'6/ 7'10 - BX HYBRID SUP...in stock
Made for flying with agility and with or without wind !
Designed for an easy and fast take off when SUP foiling featuring a large wide tail for stability.
A shorter length to pump and generate additional speed easily.
Sensible Rocker for use as A SUP with added nose flip to aid keeping the board from pearling. Drive from the quad fins
Mast track for windsurfing and foot strap options for added control.
The hybrid is ideal to use with sails up to 6m and work around 12 knots depending on your pumping technique.
Volume and width in the nose benefits stability and control.
Offered in two sizes
7’6’’x 28’’x 4’’ 1/3 : 115L - suitable for 60-90kg - board weight 8.0kg
7’10’’x 30’’x 4’’ 1/2 : 138L - suitable for 75-110kg - board weight 8.8kg
The Carbon construction offers a lighter weight board with increased responsiveness.
- EPS Foam with Full carbon sandwich construction
- Reinforced PVC Foil box position
- EVA diamand brushed DECKPAD
- 4 futures fins for use a conventional SUP
- 2 US boxes for ( foil position)
- Carry handle
- 2 Leashing points
- Gore tex valve
- - Windsurf track
- Multiple Inserts for footstraps (x 2 footstaps provided)