Naish Thrust 2019 SURF foil - XLarge
WAVE DOWNWIND/ HYDROFOIL - NAISH THRUST XL
Front wing - SURFACE AREA 1572cm2
Delta shaped front wings coupled with downturned wingtips deliver the perfect balance between early lift, efficient glide and outstanding turning ability. A slightly flat section along the bottom of the wing adds stability in straight flight while downturned wingtips heighten control in turns for easy carving and redirection without losing lift. The back wing helps to stabilize the front wing while providing extra power when pumping through flat sections. Adding to the high lift, efficient design, this wing model offers a larger window before stalling, making them easier to ride and control when compared to other wings on the market.
Three front wing sizes widens the range of rider weights and surfing conditions covered. The new XL adds riders above the 210 pound mark to the foiling club while bringing the threshold for surf size down even further. The XL set is also a great option for downwind conditions. And many pairing options allow riders to perfectly tune their setup to their needs, with the standard back wing pairing well with the M or L front wing and the XL back wing reserved for the XL front wing. Those SUPers or surfers that dabble in other sports will find a solid multi-sport solution in this setup as well. Performing well in low wind and lower speeds, this ultra-stable setup is good for beginner-to-intermediate kite foiling and other low speed foiling.
The optional new Abracadabra quick plate connection makes it quick and effortless to detach and store your board and foil separately. One screw is all it takes to quickly and easily disconnect the entire foil system from your board, while the bottom of the plate can remain in place. Just a few turns of a #3 Phillips head screwdriver yields a secure and tight connection between foil and board. The Abracadabra quick plate is available in the complete set or as an aftermarket item for any current and previous Naish aluminum masts and is also offered as an accessory for the carbon mast.
The THRUST XLarge
1. 50% Lighter Wings
2. XL Front Wing
3. XL Back Wing
4. Monocoque Ultra Robust Back Wing Construction
5. Heavy-duty Fuselage
6. Abracadabra Quick Plate Connection
7. Stealth Stripes
8. Aircraft Grade High Precision CNC Cut Fuselage
9. Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Mast
10. Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Front Wing Construction
11. Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Monocoque Back Wing Construction
12. 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
Complete Kit Includes:
• Front WingSurf: M, L or XL
• Back Wing Surf or Surf XL
• Mast 55 cm/Aluminum
• Fuselage KS/Surf
• Foil Assembly Screw Set
• OPTIONAL Abracadabra Plate (this makes taking your mast and foil off the board easier)
• OPTIONAL Abracadabra Plate Screw Set
• Foil Cover
High lift foil with downturned wingtips designed for early take off and maximum manoeuvrability
- XLarge Wing - High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 160 – 240 lbs*
- Wingspan - XL – 86cm
- Surface Area XLarge – 1572 cm2
STANDARD MAST SIZE
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
* Recommended rider weights are approximate, and intended for beginners to intermediates. Skilled riders can and do use smaller foils, depending on the conditions.