Takuma BX Hybrid Carbon FOIL SUP
TAKUMA 7'6/ 7'10 - BX HYBRID SUP...in stock
Made for flying with agility and with or without wind !
Designed for an easy and fast take off when foiling featuring a large wide tail for stability.
A shorter length to pump and generate additional speed easily.
Sensible Rocker for use as A SUP with added nose flip to aid keeping the board from pearling.
Mast track for windsurfing and foot strap options for added control
Volume and width in the nose for stability and control.
Offered in two sizes
7’6’’x 28’’x 4’’ 1/3 : 115L - suitable for 60-90kg - board weight 8.0kg
7’10’’x 30’’x 4’’ 1/2 : 138L - suitable for 75-110kg
The Carbon construction offers a lighter weight board with increased responsiveness.
- EPS Foam with Full carbon sandwich construction
- Reinforced PVC Foil box position
- EVA diamand brushed DECKPAD
- 4 futures fins for use a conventional SUP
- 2 US boxes for ( foil position)
- Carry handle
- 2 Leashing points
- Gore tex valve
- - Windsurf track
- Multiple Inserts for footstraps (x 2 footstaps provided)