Naish Thrust 2018 SURF foil
WAVE DOWNWIND/RACE HYDROFOIL - THRUST
Prices are subject to change ...as items are not in stock - Due in September 2017
Designed in collaboration with Kai Lenny, the Thrust Surf Hydrofoil develops lift at low speed, and launches with minimal effort. The combination of early take-off and excellent maneuverability makes it great for waveriding, cruising or racing. The extra long fuselage creates a large sweet spot and provides stability, while the downturned stabilizer (rear foil) makes waveriding and turning intuitive and easy. The small (55 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. Whether surfing or downwinding, the Thrust Surf Foil will keep you stoked session after session!
High lift foil with downturned wingtips designed for early take off and maximum maneuverability
- Medium Wing - High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 120 – 170 lbs*
- Large Wing - High lift, downturned wingtips – for riders 160 – 210 lbs*
- Aspect Ratio 3.54
- Wingspan - M – 60.46 cm/L – 66.24 cm
- Surface Area - M – 1032 cm2/ L – 1236 cm2
- Mast Size - 55 cm
- Fuselage Length - 64.2 cm
STANDARD MAST SIZE
All Naish Foil Systems include a premium padded cover.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 mast and fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
* Recommended rider weights are approximate, and intended for beginners to intermediates. Skilled riders can and do use smaller foils, depending on the conditions.