SUP Board hire hourly
We offer SUP board hire to those who have already been introduced to SUP.
Our SUP board HIRE fleet is the Fanatic Fly inflatable 9ft & 10'6, these boards are rigid inflatables and are very durable so you won't need to worry about damaging them.
The BOARD HIRE - Equipment included: board (pump and bag), paddle, leash & buoyancy aid
Wetsuits are available at addistional cost
Follow these basic TIPS
- Choose a calm piece of water with no tidal current and a day with little or no wind.
- Start on your knees before you get to your feet, to get your confidence and balance.
- When standing up, make sure your toes are facing forwards, feet parallel and approx shoulder width apart.
- Stand up and paddle with straight arms looking forward not down at your feet.
- Avoid offshore winds - they will blow you far from shore.
- Check the tides - do you know how the currents and tides effect your location?
- Don't paddle alone - stay safe and paddle with a friend (or make sure you tell others where you're paddling).
- Don't use the board in surf until you are confident.
- Start small to get your confidence in the waves, and avoid busy beaches.
* Any damage to the boards while on-hire will be charged for, according to the severity.
* Leasing, renting and lending of our equipment is prohibited and should only be used by the person whom has signed our booking form.
* Depending upon your experience within the sport , INFLATABLE BOARDS are used for initial hire contracts