2 Day SUP Board hire
We offer SUP board hire in Swansea and Gower to those who have already been introduced to SUP.
Our SUP board HIRE fleet are Starboard & Red Paddle inflatables, these boards are rigid inflatables and are very durable so you won't need to worry about damaging them.
BOARDS ARE COLLECTED BY 'YOU' FROM OUR SHOP on Francis street , SA14NH - we can lend you some straps to help transport them inflated or you can inflate at your destination.
The BOARD HIRE - Equipment included: board (pump and bag), paddle, leash & buoyancy aid
Wetsuits are available at additional cost
Follow these basic TIPS
- Choose a calm piece of water with no tidal current and a day with little or no wind.
- Start on your knees before you get to your feet, to get your confidence and balance.
- When standing up, make sure your toes are facing forwards, feet parallel and approx shoulder width apart.
- Stand up and paddle with straight arms looking forward not down at your feet.
- Avoid offshore winds - they will blow you far from shore.
- Check the tides - do you know how the currents and tides effect your location?
- Don't paddle alone - stay safe and paddle with a friend (or make sure you tell others where you're paddling).
- Don't use the board in surf until you are confident.
- Start small to get your confidence in the waves, and avoid busy beaches.
* Any damage to the boards while on-hire will be charged for, according to the severity.
* Leasing, renting and lending of our equipment is prohibited and should only be used by the person whom has signed our booking form.
* Depending upon your experience within the sport , INFLATABLE BOARDS are used for initial hire contracts